That would be me, Mrs. Moglie. Married to a native Italian, Mr. Marito.
Mother to a daughter in high school, Ms. SmartyPants and a son in middle school, Mr. Uometto.
Employed at a private British School as an English teacher and Coordinator of Children's Studies.
Part of a small, but growing Protestant church in Frascati, a small town in the hills just outside of Rome.


This is where I sometimes gripe, complain and grumble about the things I dislike, have yet to get used to or simply don't understand about bella Italia.
I do, however, have many people, places and things that I dearly love and I am more than aware of being blessed by each and every one of them.
Also - a few helpful posts for visitors to Rome or for newly arrived ex pats. Check the side bar for tags. I've even some recipes that I've borrowed, tweaked or invented. One thing I've come to love about Italy is how it's changed the way I eat - slow food !! Although ... I do miss Taco Bell ... and Jack in The Box ... and KFC ... and ::sigh::
Thanks for stopping by !!


Sunday, January 16, 2011

Thish ish Romaaaaaaa !!








Dedicated to Mrs. Boricua
who is, presently, at home
and sick in bed.

Get better.

3 comments:

Rεḓ ṧhüʟαмїтα said...

YESH!
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
---

█▀█░██░█▀█░█▀░██
█░█░█■░█▀█░█░░█➨
█▀▀░█▄░█░█░█▄░█▄
&
╔╗
║║╔═╦╦╦═╗
║╚╣║║║║╩╣
╚═╩═╩═╩═╝

Diana and "Guido" said...

Ha! I have the same problem. Eh--great way to cover up the real fights.

Mrs. Moglie said...

Diana and "Guido" hmmm ... I hadn't thought of that before. Thanks for the tip -heehee-
p.s. I spent a whole hour reading and looking through your renovations. Amazing - amazingly beautiful !!